Independence Day Celebration
July 2, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm
𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗨𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝗻𝗱!
🇺🇸🎆🎇Red, White, and Blue Celebration FAQs🎇🎆🇺🇸
• 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨
• 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮
🥳Special thanks to our sponsors – Bocook Realty and McManamy Jackson Hollis, LLC – for helping us keep this community event free!
1. Saturday, July 2nd beginning at 4:30 pm in J.F. Gregory Park (located in the heart of Richmond Hill at 500 Cedar Drive
𝟮. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
3. Free on-site parking 🚗🚕🚙; including handicap (first come, first serve)
𝟰. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 (𝗱𝗿𝘆 & 𝘄𝗲𝘁 💦) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 🚂 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 — 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲.
5. There will be at least 8 food trucks as well as all your favorite food vendors. There will also be craft vendors, including face painters 🧒🎨.
𝟲. 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀 — 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.
7. This year, the Swingin’ Medallions🏖🎼will be performing again with all of your favorite beach music at 6:00 p.m.
𝟴. 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹’𝘀 𝗼𝘄𝗻 – the Boondockers – 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝟰:𝟯𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.🎤
9. Fabulous firework show kicks off at sundown – around 9:00 p.m.🎇💥🎆
𝟭𝟬. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻’𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆!
11. No alcohol, glass bottles, skateboards, or golf carts allowed.
𝟭𝟮. 𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲’𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀.
13. An ATM will be on the premises by the pavilion since some vendors might accept only cash.